Just an update on happenings here. I am still working on the digitize of the button. Since she wants to do it all in one color and there are lots of elements to it, it is a bit tricky. It takes over 1 1/2 hours to sew it out and I have sewn out countless samples and then had to correct stitches. In the meantime while I sit waiting for that to sew out; I have made a curtain for a couples bathroom window, embroidered a baby blanket I made out of fleece for a friend, and hemmed two pair of pants. I haven't heard yet about the flags. Since it will cost them over $500 they had to take it to the trustees.
Sew Long for Now!