Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday

I have been accomplish things even with the busy schedule we have. We didn't make it to the Nutcracker yesterday we had an ice storm and the performance was canceled. I got some sewing done. The base of all the Christmas cards is attached. Last night Captain Kitty and I colored angels I had stamped and then we cut them out and I attached them to the cards using Steam a seam II. I used a press cloth and permantly bonded them with the iron. I also embroidery three free standing lace crosses which I sewed together and put around a gold Christmas ball. I attached a small tassel on the bottom. I cut out the bottom of the tree skirt for a client. Right now my embroidery machine is chugging along making free standing lace embroidery snow flakes. I am going to spray them with gold glitter spray, attach ribbons to make them ornaments, and give them to teachers for presents. I will try to put up pictures soon.

Sew Long for Now.