Friday, January 20, 2012

I signed up to take two block of the month classes at a local quilt shop and the first one that has met so far is the "Color Me Happy" class and I came home and did the first block, isn't it pretty in the batiks.
The middle section of my cross quilt.


The top and bottom sections of my cross quilt. It is coming together. Maybe by next week I will have all the cross squares put together.

I am taking another block of the month class this coming week, I am so excited! I want to make a skirt by the end of Jan. with some pretty patterned wool someone gave me. I just need to pick up some lining material.

Life here is a whirlwind of activity as usual with all the families outside activities. I am trying to stick with my plan of sewing a little each day. It has made a huge difference in getting the cross quilt done.

Sew Long for Now






No comments: