Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My mother-in-law's birthday is today. I made her this bag as part of her present.



It's lined with lots of pockets. I finished it yesterday and hurried to the post office to mail it priority so she would have it soon.

Today I have hemmed some items, embroidered a couple of shirts, and am making some of my ultra hot salsa. The men at the General's work love it because I make it really hot and they have been asking to buy some. I am also going to send some to our oldest and his friend's at VMI.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Wow, you did a beautiful job! Your mom-in-law is going to love it. I've made a few bags, but never with inside pockets. That looks very professional!

Cindi said...

Thank you so much. Inside pockets are not hard. You just have to do them before you put the front and inside together.