Monday, January 08, 2007

I completed this bag for a customer this weekend. It is made with pre-quilted double sided material. I used Simplicity 5598 as a base for this bag. I added more pockets and a zipper closure.
This is a view looking into the bag. It shows the print on both sides of the material. I am also doing a wallet using this same material.
This is the material I am using to make a notebook cover. I am using a tutorial from Craft Apple's blog. So far it's been pretty fun. I am also working on a digitizing, another notebook cover and a bag. I have a long list of things I need to get to. School is taking up a lot of time right now. I spent hours this weekend working on Captain Cool's high school transcript. I still have more to do. It will all get done. I have been using a schedule I downloaded from Motivated Moms to try to get my house keeping in line. It has really helped. I have a school schedule and a sewing list. I would be lost with lists to remind me what I am suppose to be doing!

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: