Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Here is block 2 almost finished pieced.  Note the shadows.  I do a lot of work late.  I need to set up a way to take better pictures!
 
During a rainy afternoon I worked on the free motion quilting.

I don't know if you can see this so well, but this is after I rinsed out my quilt markings.  Two blocks down!
I did get by my local quilt shop and bought batting and thread and I will be pin basting my row by row quilt to stitch it.
I also made a skirt into a pair of pants for my sister and repaired my Dad's pants.  I have some sewing to do for one of my niece's.  I don't really like clothes sewing or repair and have stopped doing that for anyone except some of my family.  Well, I may be ok with sewing clothes for myself when I have time to put into it, but I do not like repairing clothes for sure!
Thought for the week:
"A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars."
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: