Tuesday, February 16, 2016

After our second big snow storm of the season (we had over 12 inches here) it immediately went into an ice and sleet event.  It's beautiful to look at...from inside!

I was able to finally finish borders, backing, binding and all the quilt from fabric my husband gave me for Christmas.

I don't remember sharing the finished January block from the Leah Day block of the month I am doing.  I am working on February's block now.  I have the pieces all cut out and am beginning to sew them together.
I hope to get by my favorite quilt shop this week and get some batting because my goal is to machine quilt a top I have had pieced for several years next.
Thought for this week:
The best kind of sleep beneath Heaven above is under a quilt,
handmade with love!
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: