Thursday, January 31, 2013

The January block of the month for 2013.  I like the colors and am looking forward to what the end product will look like.  This is a mystery block of the month.  Each month we go in we get the next pattern.  Unlike last year where we had the whole pattern at the beginning of the year and we saw the picture of the author's finished quilt through the whole year, this one will be a mystery until the end.  It gives it an air of excitement.
I have last years memory lane quilt rows put together with sashing, I did not take a picture yet because I want to put the border on before I do.
I realized after last week's post that I was incorrect on my count.  I have 3 going on 4 completed tops so for in 2013.  Boy, I would love to be this productive for the whole year!
Sew Long for Now!
 

1 comment:

Carol D. said...

Your block looks good. I got mine finished and since it didn't suit me I ripped and restitched about half of it. I had never pieced on this machine and was taking too big of a seam. Total measurement was less than the 12 1/2 inches. All good now though.