Thursday, January 24, 2013

I finished putting the sashing and border on the 2012 Block of the Month.  I am not sure how I feel about all the colors now that I see them together.  Individually I loved the blocks, but as a set it is not what I would chose on my own.  I am more of a matchy matchy type person and would have just used 3 or 4 colors for the whole quilt.  It was fun to do though!
This is my 2nd quilt top finished for 2013.  I need to get backing and quilt these.  I missed the quilt club this week because I have a bad cold and my husband was in an accident.  I haven't put together my January BOM, so I am starting out a little behind even though I have accomplished some things.
I hope to do my January BOM soon and I am going to look at last years Holiday Club rows and see about putting that top together.
Sew Long for Now!
 

No comments: