Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I finally finished the last BOM for 2012.  Now I need to pick a border material and put that top together.
These are not the best pictures, but it has rained for the past several days and now they are calling for snow and sleet.  I was trying to hold out to get a picture of this whole top.
This is the center of the cross quilt in blue/white/yellow/and green.  I have the top pieced together and now I need to pick at backing material and finish it.  It is for our daughter who will be 18 on the 14th of February.  I am hoping to finish it for her by then.
 
I am happy to be able to get a few things done.  I keep seeing ideas, but I need to finish projects before starting too many new ones.  I don't do well with unfinished things hanging over my head!
 
Sew Long For Now!

No comments: