Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Wow!  Who knew that getting your house back to rights after company and getting ready for another school year could take up so much time.  I have finally completed the 8 blocks for the July row of the Memory Lane quilt.  I hope to get the row put together today.  Then on to my other umpteen projects. 

I have one last row to do for the Memory Lane quilt and then I will put the top together.  I have a BOM to get done because the next one is coming up.  I have to keep on top of things.  I just can't leave them and let them pile up.  I am still working on the next cross quilt and my Dad's Christmas quilt.  I bought some really cute 1930's type fabric with children's print to make my granddaughter a quilt.  I have a quilt block to do my quilt guild and one of my older brother's ask for a quilt.  I really need to quit my day job to get my sewing caught up...
Sew Long for Now

No comments: