Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The September BOM is done!

These are two of the setting blocks to go along with it.

I found the best orange fabric to use as sashing around the blocks for my Dad's quilt.  It is actually 108 wide and for backing, but I just love the color and it matched so well.  I thought I bought enough to use with some pumpkin fabric for a wall hanging, but I think I will need to go back and get more.  I should have the sashing on and this top put together this week.
I thought I would have the last row of the Memory Lane quilt together, I had all eight blocks almost finished and when I looked I put half of each block together wrong!  I have ripped that part out and I think in the next week I can get it all put back right and finish up that row.  I also would like to get the 180 green and white blocks finished for the cross quilt in the next week.
Sometimes when I look at my list of sewing to accomplish I get overwhelmed.  I think if I can just get chunks of things done and keep steady, I will at least finish Christmas presents this year!
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: