Thursday, September 13, 2012

I finished the BOM for August.  I did it right in time to pick up the new block for September!  Nothing like last minute here. 
I made a block for my Dad's quilt to see how it will look, now I am doing assembly line sewing of the segments for the next 15 blocks.  I really like doing this pattern.  I should probably branch out though and do something different in the future.
I still have the last row to do for the Memory Lane quilt and then put the sashing on it and put it together.  I need to work on my 2nd cross quilt.  I haven't even really looked again at the material for my granddaughter's quilt and I have a block for the quilt guild.  Oh yes, I also have a donation quilt to do for them. 
I have also been helping my daughter knit caps for children to donate to local area facilities.
Idle Hands are the Devils Workshop, got to keep mine busy!
Sew Long for Now! 

No comments: