Saturday, July 28, 2012

What a busy week.  We had a new AC and furnace installed and touched up the trim paint in the livingroom and hall.  We had a new refrigerator delivered, and my husband put new insulation in our attic.  We also went to the lake one day and did a lot of shopping.  I still tried to get in some sewing.  Above is 160 1/2 square triangles for the next cross quilt. 

I found some great fabrics to go with the fish print for my Dad's Christmas present.  I started cutting out the pieces.

I went to Memory Lane club meeting this past week.  I got the new row material, still working on last month's row though as you can see.  I have the leaves to applique and then the yoyos to make.  Hopefully, I will get that done this week, then I can get a picture of the whole long row.
Summer can sometimes throw me off schedule with all the things to do, but I keep trudging along.
Sew Long for Now

No comments: