Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy 4th!  It has been an interesting week to say the least.  Friday night my husband and I were outside looking at the garden when the wind picked up and it was really strong.  We heard loud cracking noises and walked around to our front yard about the time the transformer across the street blew up and we watched trees in the neighborhood bend and break.  We didn't loose power, but the next morning we lost internet, phone, and cable.  I work from home using the internet and phone.  I got an impromtu vacation which I spent trying to do a lot of sewing and housework.  I got the eight blocks done for the May Memory Lane that I was behind.  I also started the June eight.

I layed out all the row I have done so far to get a look at what the quilt is looking like so far.  I have the June row cut out and will be putting it together this week.  Two more rows after that and then I can do the sashing and put the top together.  I am liking the look so far.
I still have other things to catch up on and I will be working hard in July to get caught up.
Sew Long for Now

No comments: