Sunday, July 22, 2012

I finished the top to my mother-in-law's Christmas present.  I am making all the tops for my Christmas presents and then I am going to machine quilt them. 
I have been working on the Memory Lane row for June.  It is very indepth.  I made 6 churn dash squares and then two more squares I appliqued flower pots on.  Then I appliqued 3 flowers in each pot and I had been working on appliqueing the vines across all 8 blocks.  I finished that and ironed on the other flowers and leaves.  So, I just need to do the applique stitching around 42 leaves and I don't know how many flowers and then make the yoyos for it.  No problem.  I need to do this by Tuesday....Let's just say that will not be the day it gets done.  The latest two rows have been so complicated.  I hope the last two are a little easier since I have so many projects going.
I have been working on my second cross quilt.  This week things happened that caused me to fall off my resolve to get back to sewing a little everyday, but I am determined to get back into my schedule.  It really helped me accomplish a lot this spring and see visible results.
Sew Long for Now

1 comment:

Linda L said...

Very nice!