Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A few weeks ago when the general had vacation we used it remodeling my office/sewing room. Since I work from home I spend a lot of time in this room. The general built a desk to fit in the corner of the room with shelves above it for me. I didn't like the curtains in the room, but the would do since they covered the windows. I decided since we redid the room to make new curtains. I wanted cafe curtains so I could see the sky from my chair while working. I also decided I needed to find the material to do the curtains in my stash. I found this cute checked fabric and decided it would match. Today I finally got around to starting the curtains. I cut out both sets and began serging and sewing them. This is the only piece of them I got completely finished. I love the way it looks, so much more feminine than what was up there. Tonight I may work more on them. Today is one of my days off. Hopefully, I will finish them up by the weekend. Doesn't it feel good to get in a few hours sewing?
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: