Patches revisted. I tried a different method with the patches to minimize the thread hairs. I sewed the patch outline on the material and cut away stabilizer. Next, I took this out of the hoop and cut as close as possible to the stitch line. I set up my hoop with sticky back stabilizer and then sewed the outline of the patches on it. I next placed the cut out parts of the patches within the border of the outline stitch on the sticky back stabilizer. I started the machine and it began to sew. It has cut down on the threads sticking out of the satin stitch, but there are still some. I am going to try sewing the satin border a second time around and see what happens.
Sew Long for Now!