Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The curtains, the curtains. All I had to do was line the curtains. Sigh...it has ended up to be this challenging task. The curtains stretch as you sew them, must be some spandex in the material. The lining has black marks on it, the customer nor I saw until cut out. Now after all that, I am 1 1/2 yards short. I will be making a trip to JoAnn's soon. I did replace a zipper for a friend this weekend.

Lt. Col. Cool is home from the summer transition program at VMI. In a few short weeks he will be going back for matriculation. Capt. Kitty is writing for a homeschool newsletter. A conversation between myself and Capt. Chaos: Capt. Chaos "I teached myself to do that." Me "Taught, you need to used the correct past tense." Capt. Chaos "I am trying to learn your English." Me "English is not a second language for you, it's your English also." What is Wookie his first language?!

Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, Cindi - what a laugh you gave me! My husband always asks the same "Wookie" question of our five-year-old!

I pray the curtain sewing continues without further catastrophe...