Saturday, April 07, 2007

I have been quiet this week. I had some housework to get caught up on from my marathon sewing. I am working on the capes again. I completed this red one yesterday. Oops, I see a thread that needs clipping! The wind has been gusting around here some this week. 40 mph. It ripped two of the flags. They took them down and I repaired them. I also sewed button holes in these two to give them vents so the air could blow through them and hopefully not rip them again. These two are in front of a building and they get air flow from two directions which cause them to get battered. I have quite a few more capes to do. I need to delay them today. I have an apron cut out that I want to sew up to give to a friend for her birthday. I also have two jackets that need zippers put in. I think I will do that first since it has gotten a bit chilly again around here.
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

That cape looks great - my boys would love it! :) Of course, anything will do for a cape around here - Cor especially likes my dishtowels...