Monday, April 16, 2007



Has it been that long since I visited here? Life just sort of catches up with you doesn't it. I have been sewing. Not as much as I would like, but some. I have finished 3 1/2 capes now. I love this pink one. The fabrics are so luxurious. I made a cute apron for a birthday present and forgot to take a picture of it! It was blue with little white and red flowers on it. I put large red rick rack on it. Lt. Col. Cool is going to go to VMI after all and so we have been sending in financial aid forms. We also spent a lot of time last week getting photos together for the yearbook and a power point presentation they will do at the graduation ceremony. It's cold and windy here today. It seems strange to watch snow flurries fly in the middle of April.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

The apron sounds so sweet!
You are such a busy mama! It's understandable that you haven't posted as much! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute cape!

The first year I experienced snow (freshman in college)it even snowed as late as May. That just feels wrong!