Saturday, April 21, 2007



Can you tell it's the end of the school year where you are? We don't actually follow the public school calendar here. We continue in the summer. What else is there to do on a sweltering summer afternoon if you can't go to the pool or lake? With a child graduating this year, it has thrown more to be done on our plate. I have sewn this week, but, I have also bought paper and envelopes and printed graduation announcements. I am in the process of addresses these now. We also have taken a paper route. The children and I are delivering the paper in the mornings. It's amazing how cool it is to work with your children, even if I do have to get up at 3:45 a.m. to do it. We laugh and cut up and get really silly. Then we come home to eat breakfast and read our favorite comics outloud. I finished five capes and put a zipper in a pair of pants for one lady. I altered and repaired four pair of pants for our local minor league baseball team. I hear they have a few more pants to do before Monday morning when they leave for an away game. I ripped a zipper out of a jacket and was going to put another one in, but she sent the zipper and it is not a seperating zipper. I think she would have a hard time putting that jacket on!

This coming week may be worse than last. We have our spring concert for singing school and some more things to do that I know of, but can't remember just what. Hmmm, I am glad I have a big wall calendar in the kitchen!

Sew Long for Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cindi, you sound very busy! And adding in a 3:45 a.m. morning each day! Wow! Maybe that will be extra invigorating and give you the energy you need to finish the school year well.

Anonymous said...

A paper route? Sounds fun! But when do you get to sleep???

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

You are busy busy! I love hearing how you all have such a good time early in the morning like that - your kids will remember that forever!
Now...get some rest!