Friday, October 27, 2006



Happy Birthday to our favorite family pet! Our dog is now 13 years old. She doesn't look a day over 10 does she?

I over slept this morning. Yikes! Yesterday I finished all the bags I had cut out. I finished two aprons and sewed up the ties for four aprons. I wasn't feeling well and I had to take the children to singing school and Captain Kitty to violin lessons. So I took an evening break from sewing. I also fell asleep. Needless to say I couldn't go to sleep at bedtime then. I was up sewing until 1:30 a.m.

I have to go to the grocery store this morning. One of the most dreaded chores in my life. Next comes cooking. LOL! I need a few things from JoAnn's and then I have to get back home and sew. Today my goal is to finish at least six of the aprons I have cut out and cut out some more bags. So it's off to work I go.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

deb said...

Happy, happy birthday to your doggie! We celebrate our doggie's b'day too. She usually gets one b'day card in the mail (no kidding!) from my aunt in Richmond; she'll wear her own little cone-shaped b'day hat (left over from my son's 1st b'day party that I saved--he's now 24!); and she'll have her own cake decorated with white icing and big black chocolate spots (she's an english springer spaniel). LOL! :)

I hope you have a very productive sewing day!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like when you get down to business you are REALLY productive! That's great! I'm glad you're getting so much done and not forgetting to neglect the grocery shopping.