Monday, October 02, 2006


Aren't these blues and yellows just delicious? These are for more bags. I have 8 of the pieced bags quilted. Next I have to put them together with their lining and handles.

I got up with more resolve this morning to get myself together. I feel like I have been floundering in so many ways. I exercised, read my scriptures, baked, got all the lessons done for the day, cleaned the kitchen, finished a lady's mending, ripped a broken zipper out of a pair of pants, made three meals, went for a walk, quilted the bags, and knitted on a pair of socks. Oh, and did 2 loads of laundry. Next, I am going to get into bed at a decent hour.

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a good day! Getting up and exercising does wonders! I'll bet that all the half-done projects you have will come together really quickly and then you'll reap the rewards of all the work you've been doing. Rest well!

Linda L said...

You were productive. Exercising gives you more strength though at the time it may not feel like it. Can't wait to see your bags.