Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sadly, I didn't make it to the ASG meeting. I have battled a terrible cold. Now, I can breath out my nose, but, my ears feel full, like they have water in them or something. Robert keeps saying I have a sinus infection and I need to go to the doctors...I really would prefer to get over this without a visit to the doctor.

I have not done any sewing since being sick. I did finish up the socks I was knitting. I started a new pair.

We went into remodel mode here. We are moving 4 rooms around and decluttering a 5th. This weekend they moved my sewing room into our oldest son's room. They then painted and carpeted the old sewing room/office and moved our bedroom in there. This week we are painting and carpeting our old room and moving our youngest son in there. After that we will paint and carpet our youngest son's old room and it will be our oldest son's room. After all this we need to declutter the laundry area because all this stuff is being stored there.

It also snowed here yesterday.
This was the view from our front porch this morning.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: