Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I have been absent due to painting, rearranging, and decluttering. The heavy stuff has now been done. I am down to hanging a few things and making curtains. I am searching high and low for material for curtains, a chair seat, and new comforter for our room. The walls are dark green and I have the Lane cedar chest I got for high school graduation in there. It has a padded top that is a cream background with a red and gold flower theme on it. I would like to find something with red and gold in it and maybe a dash of green. For the sewing room I have the material, I just have to make them then I will move the curtains in that room to the oldest son's room. The other room I need material for is our youngest son. His room is a medium green. I want something boy looking without being babyish. I would like it to have black, blue, and green in it. His bed is black and his bedding is blue.

I cut out a pattern for a gown for me on Sunday night. Simplicity 4891. I have been embroidering the reserved signs. My sewing room is filling up with work to do. I have to be diligent to get it done.

Sew Long for Now.

No comments: