Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I finished the donation block for quilt guild.  They gave us the floral fabric and we had to make a block using it.  I was really happy how mine turned out.  I liked the colors and thought that would make a great spring summer quilt!  Maybe in the future.
Here is my father-in-laws finished quilt top.  I was real pleased how it turned out!  He is veteran and I thought he would love the red/white/blue theme.

Here is a closer view of the disappearing four patch.
I am almost finished with last part of the cross blocks.  I know I wanted to finish those before today, but it just didn't work out.
My goal for the next week is to get that last part done and put those cross blocks together.  If I can I also need to do the new BOM that I picked up this past Monday. 
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: