Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I finished 20 of these hearts for the nursing home's February party. I filled each heart with Hershey kisses. Now I am sidetracked with a Valentine's tabletopper I am working on. I have one block completed and three more in stages. I hope to finish it by this weekend so I can make more door prizes for the party. I was thinking also of some sweet redwork stuffed little hanging ornaments...hmmm. So many choices and so little time. I was also thinking I need a black denim skirt. I really like the grey denim one I just made. In all the boxes of stash in my house (and there are over 10 32 gallon rubber maid boxes) there is not one yard of black denim, sigh I guess I will just have to go fabric shopping (insert evil grin)!
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Leah said...

What beautiful little hearts!! I love them!! Black denim is SO happy, happy fabric shopping!