Saturday, December 06, 2008

I guess I should title this post something like making it or I'm still alive. I have been working so much these past few weeks that I have had no time for sewing or posting. It really bothers me, but I know that there is an end in sight. At the end of December I will no longer be delivering newspapers. After breaking the sliding door's handle on the van twice in a month the General told me to put in my resignation from the paper route. He said it was just too much for me to be doing. I really wanted to try to pay off some debt as quick as possible, but I didn't argue because I am exhausted to say the least. I miss sewing. I ended up with tons of ideas of gifts to make for Christmas, but no time to do any. I have had calls from customers to sew for them and have had to turn them down. Captain Kitty and I did go to Joann's today and buy material to make her a dress for the vintage ball. We are using a pattern from Sense and Sensibility. We have to start on it next week so hopefully I will be able to get back into sewing and posting.

Sew Long for Now!

No comments: