Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yesterday I decided our bedroom needed cleaning. I am embarrased to say how long it has been since I gave it a good cleaning. While working on it I saw the material I bought in October to make a curtain for our window. I decided to finally finish that project. The curtain was easy to sew. Nothing fancy, just a rectangle with a rod pocket. Now the bedroom looks so complete with the new curtain and cleaned. I took a break from other sewing. Today I must make myself get some done. Twelve Days until Christmas, my presents are not all finished. Are yours?

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

lindiepindie said...

Nope, not finished. But that reminds me what I came out here to do - wrap some presents! I got distracted by the computer.

So where's the picture of the curtain?? :o)

Anonymous said...

I have that same ornament on my tree! It's one of my faves. Thank you, Cindi. Love, Denise