Wednesday, December 12, 2007


The soldier costumes for the ballet are done. They took a lot longer than I anticipated. I forgot to take a picture of them before they were picked up yesterday. Now, onto the stack of sewing for other customers I have here. I also have Christmas sewing to do. Oh, yea there is only 2 weeks until Christmas. I wonder if I can get it all done? Sometimes I feel like the cat in the picture (Orion is his name). Trying to reach forward, but something blocking my way. I can do it if I back up and take another way around! I am trying to type with that cat laying across my lap and arms now. It is very hard you know. He has been very loving lately.
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at all you accomplish without sacrificing yourself and family. I really enjoyed reading your blog.