Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Quilt #2 out of Daddy's shirts is pieced.  I am now working on squaring up the pieces for quilt #3.  This is going a bit faster than I expected.  I now know I will have at least one completed (sandwiched, quilted, and bound) by Christmas to take with us when we go to see our daughter, everyone else is in the same state as we are and it will be easier to get them delivered so they may be a little after Christmas, but who knows.


My shawl that I I am knitting using the Caron Big Cake in the color Cherry Compote.  I thought the colors looked very autumn, but living near Blacksburg I see Virginia Tech colors now that it is progressing!

And we had some visitors the past several weeks.  We have had three hummingbirds hanging around and filling up on their way south.

Sew Long for Now!


No comments: