Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I have been doing a lot of crochet lately.  These dishclothes for my daughter and an afghan for my youngest son. 
I am also working on March's BOM. 
I have it together and I did mark the quilting lines yesterday.  Hopefully, I will get it quilted one day this week.
My husband went with me to Lynchburg to the 2016 quilt show hosted by Patches & Pieces Quilt Club.  They had so many beautiful quilts, what a wonderful group of talented ladies. These are just a few of the pictures I took.  The flower garden quilt above had a wonderful story of being started more than 60 years ago and being passed through the family and finally finished in 2015. 
I loved the colors in this mariner's compass and would love to do one someday. 
Another Judy Niemeyer pattern. 
So simple yet so striking! 


My husband admiring this very colorful quilt. 
There seems to be a pattern in what attracted my attention!

I love dragon flies! 
They also had some amazing art quilts and this one reminded me of our daughter!

I have been hand quilting the white quilt and hope it doesn't take me years to get it done!
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: