Saturday, June 13, 2015

I finished the quilt for my new grandson, a week after he was born.  For me right now that is like a big thing!  My first granddaughter I finished her's when she was 6 months old, my second when she was 1 year old.  I might just be getting better at this.  It doesn't hurt I used a super simple pattern called the jelly roll race.

I backed it with minkie to give him softness!
Here is the little fella being held by his oldest sister.
I have sewn the binding on a quilt I have been working on for 2 years, now I have to finish the hand sewing part, maybe it will be finished before the three year mark.  I also bought the material and  have to cut out the pieces for a quilt for my niece who is getting married in August.  I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland sometime!

Sew Long for Now


No comments: