Sunday, March 03, 2013

I finished the February BOM a week ago, but have been working so hard putting the binding on the cross quilt and dealing with life's ups and downs that I haven't posted it.
I am happy to report that even though my husband's company closed the part he works at, he is still employeed.  He has worked there for 23 years.  140 of his co-workers are not.  It is so hard to see this happen to our friends and neighbors and so hard to pray and hope we make it through the cut.  The past several weeks have been nerve racking.  We only have peace and strength through the grace of our God.
 
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Cindi, your block looks perfect! Love the red. So sorry to hear about your husband's company but thankful to hear that he has a job. I can imagine how tough it is for the other families.