Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have actually been able to work on the machine quilting a bit more and I am so excited to get the wedding quilting done and send it off before cold weather settles in.  It really hurts my neck and back to hunch over and quilt it though.  I am using my normal sewing machine and doing free motion quilting.  I last about 1 hour.  I have been itching to start something new.  I have so many sewing projects in my head.  I have had the Memories quilt pattern laying here for a while and decided to pull out some material and try it out.  Each block has 74 pieces.  After working on the quilt last night I cut out 3 pieces and put them together to see what what it looked like.  71 more pieces and I will see the finished block!  I only want to make 3 or 4 of these quilts!  Have I lost my mind?  Usually!

Sew Long for Now! 

No comments: