Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Dove's eggs hatched. There were two. They grow big fast! Within a week they had left the nest and now it's empy.


There's going to be a wedding! Our oldest son is getting married in July and I am helping with a lot of the wedding details. I made the wedding invitations and have been getting them ready to mail. We didn't have a wedding ceremony so this is all new to me. There are so many details to having a ceremony and reception!


This is the pattern for the bridesmaid dresses, she is using the yellow dress style without the bows in the material the pattern is on top of. Last week I cut the pattern out and made a muslim for our daughter and then did the adjustments. Now I just need to transfer them and do the rest. I am making one more of the bridesmaid dresses and the rest are taking care of their own. So many details to work out in a little over two months.

Sew Long for Now!





No comments: