Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is what the nifty ruler I got for my birthday does! It is so easy and actually addictive. The hardest part is picking the colors and getting a good contrast. I didn't on the yellow ones, oh shucks I will have to do more!

close up of one of the bookmarks.

I also finished my two denim skirts. I ordered the material off line and was extremely pleased with the quality of it. Our local JoAnn's is closing in Jan. to move so they are not getting in any more inventory that's why I ordered this online. I went in the store the other day to pick up some snaps and elastic and found out they are not re-opening at their new location until April. Four months. We have a few local quilt shops, but I sometimes need more than 100% cotton material. I feel if I start shopping online I may find it easier and continue even after they open. This is sad to me.

So Long for Now!

2 comments:

sewing spots said...

They all look great! I think the yellow bookmark looks good. I know you're glad to have some new skirts. Way to go!

Tamara said...

Wonder how much shopping will be done offline one of these days! Online gets easier and easier...
Regards from south Africa...
Tamara
http://incomparablebuttons.blogspot.com