Thursday, October 28, 2010

I found the cutest shoes for the dolls!

My three Salvation Army Christmas dolls are ready!
Our local Joann's is moving to a new shopping center in Jan. and they are not getting in any new inventory. I couldn't find any denim I wanted for skirts in the store so I went on line and found some at their website and on sale! I ordered denim and lining. I received an email saying the lining was shipped, but no word about the denim so I called customer service. I was told it was something to do with stock coming in and that it would be shipped later. Today I received an email saying the denim was shipped. Hopefully, by next week I will have both and be able to wash it and get ready to make at least two new skirts. In the meantime, I have been cleaning out my sewing room and trying to organize my patterns.

Sew Long for Now!



3 comments:

Julia said...

Such sweet dolls! I see a vision of three happy little girls who receive these! Where did you find the shoes?

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Extremely cute shoes!

Cindi said...

Julia, I found the shoes at AC Moore.