Friday, September 10, 2010


Another busy month with another long trip! We went to Oklahoma to see our oldest son graduate from Army basic. It was hot! 109 one evening. I was so glad to get back to our puny 90's. I got one project completed in the last month. I finished this quilt top that I started last fall. It's been claimed by my daughter, but I hope it doesn't take me until next fall to quilt it. I have a fence rail quilt in the closet I started many (many) years ago and I need to get that done. It is halfway quilted. Can I use the excuse I am hand quilting it to get away with how long it has been unfinished? I have three dolls to dress for a salvation army service project through our ASG chapter. I need to turn them in by November. I hope I can get them done in a timely fashion!
Sew Long for Now!

1 comment:

sewing spots said...

Very pretty! Like the colors.