Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here is the quilt I have been working on, I want to make it bigger and I think I will add some more sashing to do that. I want to make it throw size.
I have also been making hotpads to go with my dishtowels.
After years of use mine seem to have worn out.

I have also been crocheting dishtowels and dishclothes. It gives me something to do when I sit through piano lessons, violin lessons, 4H, and other such activities that I take the children to or while the general watches tv and I just want to sit with him. I must admit to enjoying Treasure Hunters.
I am off from work for vacation and the general is also on vacation. We aren't doing anything really big and exciting; Awana games with our youngest, going to one of our oldest ultimate frisbee matches, going to DC to the Smithsonian and National Zoo, and trying to find time to get some stuff done around the house. We are just excited about getting to do it together. We love to spend time together and don't always get to.
Sew Long for Now!







No comments: