Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I haven't fallen off the planet. I have just taken a full-time job and am still delivering my two paper routes. I have been working 12 or more hours 5 days a week and 3 or more two days a week. At the end of November I will be giving up one paper route and then hopefully by the end of December I will give up the second one. I have squeezed a little sewing in some of my days. I am almost finished piecing my table topper for my brother. I have also been knitting a little. I have so many sewing projects running through my mind. I can't wait to find time to do them. I try to read a few of my favorite blogs every day, but some days I just don't even make it to my e-mail. The good thing is the new job is at home. I work taking calls for a company out of my sewing room. I will love not having to leave the house and being able to be around still for my family. Hopefully, I will have pictures to share this weekend!
Sew Long for Now!

No comments: