Thursday, September 27, 2007

Do you ever wish that you had enough time and energy to sew all the ideas in your head? Or even to complete all the small tasks piled next to your machine? I am trying to get some mending done. One of my shirts that I really like got some stains on it. My solution...embroidery over the stains and continue to wear the shirt. I have done this on several clothing items to extend the life of the garment. Recycling. Sounds better than cheap!



Said shirt in progress of being remade!

Sew long for Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had several ideas floating around in my head and NO TIME TO EVEN START THEM! I did jot some notes down so I don't forget them when there is some time. :o) Now only if I'll remember that I jotted down the notes. :o)

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

What a wonderful idea to embroider over the stains! Can I send all of my stained shirts your way? ;)