Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today is my last day of being childless! Hurray! I have missed the little devils. I talked to my Momma tonight. It took her a week, but she finally wore Captain Chaos out. He was a sleep at 9 p.m. when I called. They went to the lake today and then this evening my neice in law took them horse back riding. Captain Kitty said she missed me and was ready to come home. Ah!

I finished the last two shirts I needed to embroidery for my nephew. The same nephew who is married to the neice in law who took the children horse back riding. My family is very complicated. I have two real sisters. I have had six half brothers. My half brothers have three half brothers and 3 half sisters that my parents have also had to deal with due to abuse. I have 23 nephews and neices and as of last year I have 16 great nephews and neices. I tell people I come from the original disfunctional family.

I also worked on a shirt for me.
Don't you love those beautiful stitches! Especially since this material is a very thin very stretchy jersey. It just stitched right up. I love it when things work right! Tomorrow we go to N.C. to pick up Captain Cool. The General is going to take me past Martinsville so I can go to a sale at the sewing place there. I heard from a friend today that it was a great sale. I have been wanting to check out this place, but, since it is a bit far from my house I have never been. Since we will be going by there anyway I get to go!

Sew Long for Now!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great story from yesterday about Captain Chaos. LOL I'm glad you're getting your kiddoes back. A break is always nice but we have that built-in thing of needing them back under our wing. :)

Cool stitches! I'm glad you get to go to Martinsville. I hadn't heard of that sale. Tim worked down there for a couple of years as an ER nurse at memorial.

lindiepindie said...

Your serger is doing great things for you!

Have fun shopping - lucky you.